A community of learners
Parkview Elementary is a learning community with a deep commitment to maximum proficiency for every student. Through high expectations, collaboration, utilization of cutting edge technology and professional practice, student leaders embrace a love of learning, discover their "voice", and learn the skills, attitudes, and behaviors to be proactive contributors in a diverse and changing world. Our strong relationship with our district residents, businesses, and organizations clearly add to the excellence of the school.
- Approximately 575 students in kindergarten to fourth grade
- 29 classroom teachers
- 1 Special Education Teacher
- Art, Music, Media, and Physical Education Classes
- 3 English Language Teachers
- Literacy Specialist
- Math Interventionist
- 3 Paraprofessionals
- Speech and Language Therapist, Social Worker, and Psychologist
- Active Parent Teacher Organization
- Ancillary support for students' academic, social, physical, and emotional needs
- Over 25 unique, home languages spoken in our building
- Classrooms have interactive whiteboards, document cameras, sound systems, and access to wifi and portable devices.